Time & Location
About the event
In today's world we can not take anything for granted. Our local municipalities are starving for funds and are under-staffed. We have to be responsible for our own protection, well-being and self-defense. In a life changing encounter that can last a few seconds help is at minimal, minutes away. The decision isn't taken lightly and you have decided that the time to pursue your freedoms is now. Luckily you are not alone. DMI Performance is right here to stand by you and help guide you on your journey. Together we will help you join the ranks of over 660,000 thousand responsible gun owners and Michigan CPL holders.
If you want to get a Michigan Concealed Pistol License (CCW) then this course is for you. Upon completing this course, you will get the certificate that is required to apply for a Michigan Concealed Pistol License.
• Ammo types, how they work and selection for practice and defense
• Selecting a firearm for concealed carry that is right for you
• The physical and psychological effects of life threatening encounters
• The psychological aftermath of defensive encounters
• Michigan firearm laws
• Legal aftermath of defensive encounters
• Fundamentals of handgun marksmanship
• Defensive accuracy and what it actually means
• Drawing a pistol from concealment
• Holster choices and selections
• Safe storage of firearms
• Principles of firearm safety
• Mindset and Preparedness
• And much more.
100 rounds of ammo for your handgun Eye and ear protection Pen and paper for notes Handgun (no 22lr please) 2 magazines for your handgun
Clothing for an outdoor range session in early June A ball cap Snacks to get through the day
Class cost is $125. Students must purchase tickets prior to course. No walk ons. Refunds issued only in the event of cancellation. Tuition can be moved to another course up until 1 week prior to registered course.
Students must bring $10 the day of class to pay for Range Fee.
Rentals are available for $10. Must reserve in advance.
Space is limited.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions