Sat, May 22|
Everyday Carry 02 (EDC 02)
Skills Relevant to Today's Society
Time & Location
May 22, 2021, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saline, 9280 Feldkamp Road, Saline, MI 48176
About the event
Everyday Concealed Carry
For most of us, we have taken a Concealed Pistol course that didn't put much effort into the actual concealment portion of the equation. We may have hit a tactical handgun course or a holster draw course at the local indoor gun range as well. Carrying a concealed handgun still gets glossed over throughout the process. The DMI Performance Training Team has taken all of this into consideration and tailored an appropriate look at the ins and outs of concealed carry.
Life is hard and is even harder when you are not prepared.
This is not a basic course offering.
• Firearm Safety Refresher
• Developing the proper performance driven mindset
• Fundamentals of Performance Shooting Skills Refresher
• In depth look at carry methods along with pros and cons
• In depth look at concealment options
• Different methods of clearing concealment
• Shooting from retention at contact distances
• Shooting from retention and creating space
• Maneuvering around people in crowded areas
• Weapon flow when maneuvering in crowds
• Moving people when trying to engage
• Alternate firing positions in regards to concealment and engagement
• And more
Students attending Everyday Concealed Carry will be required to provide the following
• A valid Concealed Pistol License
• A vetted Handgun 01 certificate or Primary/ Everyday Handgun Certificate from DMI Performance. (This is not a basic course)
• A concealment garment
• 400 rounds minimum of pistol ammunition
• A Concealment Holster (no cross draw, No shoulder rigs, No collapsible leather or cloth holsters)
• Eye and Rar protection (electronic preferred)
• Quality functional pistol. A back up Pistol is highly recommended in case of primary breakage (No 22LR)
• 3-5 working mags for double stacked pistols or 5-10 for single stacks • A way to carry mags on your body, pockets are acceptable
• Sunscreen, Rain Gear, Bug Spray, Food, Water
• Note pad and pen/pencil
• Baseball type hat
• Proper belt to support pistol and mag pouches
• Tools specific to work upon your gear
• Knee/elbow pads and gloves (optional)
• An Open Mind
• Folding Chair and Table (optional)
• Food/ Water/ Snacks for lunch and on the range.
Class cost is $150. Students must purchase tickets prior to course. No walk ons. Refunds issued only in the event of cancellation. Tuition can be moved to another course up until 3 week prior to registered course.
Students must bring $20 Cash the day of class to pay for Range Fee.
Space is limited.
COVID 19 If you have a temperature the day of class or are showing symptoms please do not come to class. Send us an email giving us the details of what is going on. We will do our best to get your tuition moved to another offering. Students should do their best to social distance at class. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is the responsibility of the student. Class size is limited to allow proper distancing.