Carbine Skill Building Workshop
Carbine users would all like to perform at a higher level of competence. Driving the gun quickly between targets and understanding holdovers is something we strive to be better at. Environmental factors can aid our shooting stance as well as allow for rapid follow up shots in the heat of the moment.
Regardless of your application Carbine Skill Building is full of purpose driven drills to help test and raise your level of ability.
Primary Carbine Certificate or Accepted Alternative
A Concealed pistol License
• Fundamentals of Firearm Safety
• Developing the proper performance driven mindset
• Refresher of Fundamentals of Reactive Shooting Skills
• Science of body mechanics in regards to firearm shooting
• Understanding Mechanical Offsets
• Multiple Targets and Rapid Transitions
• Skill Validating Exercises
• Sling Placement and Manipulation
• Braced Shooting Positions
• Aggressive Movement
• Weapons Flow while moving
• And Much More
Students attending Carbine Skill Building will be required to provide the following
• 700 rounds minimum of carbine ammunition
• A quality sling
• Eye and ear protection (electronic preferred)
• Quality functional Carbine. A back up carbine is highly recommended (no 22LR)
• 4-6 working mags for double stacked carbines 7-12 for single stacks
• A way to carry mags on your body, pockets are acceptable
• Sunscreen, Rain Gear, Bug Spray, Food, Water
• Note pad and pen/pencil
• Baseball type hat
• Proper belt to support pistol and mag pouches
• Tools specific to work upon your gear
• Knee/elbow pads and gloves (optional)
• An Open Mind
• Folding Chair (optional)
Class cost is $150. Students must purchase tickets prior to course. No walk ons. Refunds issued only in the event of cancellation. Tuition can be moved to another course up until 1 week prior to registered course.
Students must bring $20 the day of class to pay for Range Fee.
Space is limited.